- What's New
- [v1.3.3] 19 April 2021
- [v1.3.2] 17 February 2021
- [v1.3.1] 8 January 2021
- [v1.3.0] 9 December 2020
- [v1.2.8] 27 November 2020
- [v1.2.7] 19 November 2020
- [v1.2.6] 30 October 2020
- [v1.2.5] 15 October 2020
- [v1.2.4] 6 October 2020
- [v1.2.3] 24 September 2020
- [v1.2.2] 9 September 2020
- [v1.2.1] 15 July 2020
- [v1.2.0] 2 February 2020
[v1.3.2] 17 February 2021
Lead time computations are no longer sensitive to outliers. If someone forgets to complete and submit an annotation session for years, that doesn’t affect the overall lead time measurement for annotations.
In some cases you might want to export only carefully-reviewed ground truth annotations so that you can import them for your next annotation project. To do this, you can now choose
Export only ground truths when exporting annotations.
Several improvements have been made for audio transcriptions.
transcription="true" parameter to the
<TextArea> tag to provide a more helpful text editing area, letting you quickly navigate and correct annotation errors/misspellings in a transcript.
Added new hotkeys to enhance the annotation workflow with audio samples:
shift+enterto add linebreaks to a transcript
shift+spaceto play or pause audio
ctrl+bto rewind audio 1 second
You can resize the height of the audio panel by setting the
height="50" attribute in the
Added a new
fixedScale attribute to the
<TimeSeries> tag. By default, the attribute is
"false". This attribute controls the y-axis scale for displaying TimeSeries data:
"true": don’t scale y axis at all, always fit for all the values on the channel
"false": scale to fit currently displayed data
You can change this attribute both globally for TimeSeries and locally on a Channel tag.
- Improved the handling of cases where “Show overlap first” and “Overlap cohort” options were both selected. If you set some portions of tasks as an overlap cohort with “Show overlap first” selected, you had to wait until this cohort was annotated. This meant annotators couldn’t proceed to label the rest of the tasks without overlaps, which could be an issue when labeling takes a long time. Now this requirement has been relaxed and all annotators can immediately start labeling non-overlapping tasks after the overlap cohort is finished.
- Fixed erroneous non-integer IDs in the completions panel.
- Fixed issue removing annotation drafts in cases where the annotation is not yet submitted.
- Fixed missing toName for TextArea in template configs.
- Fixed audio playback with